Sonica Sarna Design conducts webinars and sustainability education masterclasses for fashion industry professionals, students and fashion sustainability enthusiasts. Backed by over two decades of expertise in fashion and sustainability, our classes cover a wide range of topics including ethical design and production , partnering with indigenous artisan communities, sourcing sustainable materials, ethical entrepreneurship, sustainable packaging and recycling, conscious consumption and much more. Our classes are listed below. For further queries or to explore collaborations with us, please contact [email protected]
- All prices are inclusive of applicable taxes but may not include any international fees or taxes.
- Sale of all online classes is closed 24 hours before the session date in IST.
- Payments done for classes are non-refundable and cannot be adjusted against future events.
- Class sign ups are non transferable.
- Recordings of sessions are not available.
- In the event of cancellation or rescheduling of a class, customers can request a full refund , in this event please allow upto two weeks for refund to be sent to the original mode of payment.
- All content of the webinars is the IP of Sonica Sarna Design and recording, sharing or reproducing text, photos or videos in any form without the written consent of Sonica Sarna will lead to legal action against the person sharing the content.
- For one on one sessions with Sonica, if the attendee is more than 20 minutes late we reserve the right to cancel the session with no reschedule or refund.